Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs For Beginners
I think you will agree with me when I say... Finding the best affiliate marketing training programs is no easy task!
There is so much junk on the internet and another scam around every corner!
Well it turns out that I was in your shoes a number of years ago and I've made it my business to help beginners find the best affiliate marketing training and avoid all of the scams and the less desirable programs on the internet today.
For those of you that really don't have a good grasp of exactly what affiliate marketing is. I suggest reading Affiliate Marketing for Beginners, before continuing with this post.
Ok...Glad to have you back!
Since its introduction to the online world in the 1980's, affiliate marketing has grown into a multi billion dollar industry and those numbers continue to grow every year.
In this post we will look at the best affiliate marketing training programs for getting started online and how you can use those programs to begin generating revenue and build a real, sustainable online business.
Top Criteria for the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
There are certain criteria that we used to judge the best affiliate marketing training programs.
- The affiliate marketing training program must provide a website, hosting, and in-depth training on how to build and optimize the website.
- The program must provide the best affiliate marketing training available online today, with both written and video lessons.
- The affiliate marketing training program must provide unbeatable support. Students need to be able to ask questions and have them answered immediately. There should also be a supportive community of individuals sharing the same learning goals and experts to help in any way they can.
- The affiliate marketing training program must have a large number of successful students that have completed the training and gone on to build long term, profitable, online businesses.
There are very few affiliate marketing training programs that meet all of the above criteria, but if you are going to be successful, you need all of these things in one place.
The good news is that we have found some training programs that pass the above test with flying colors!
The Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
The key to success in any field is the quality of the training that one receives before entering that field, and affiliate marketing is no different.
There are thousands and thousands of potentially successful affiliate marketers that fail every single day because they didn't take the time to get the proper training.
The problem is that the internet is inundated with scammy products and marketers that are more interested in selling things than they are in helping people.
Below you will find the absolute best affiliate marketing training that is available today!
Our top choice for the best affiliate marketing training program is Wealthy Affiliate.
When we applied the criteria above, Wealthy Affiliate stood head and shoulders above the other affiliate marketing training programs available today.
Let's take a closer look at the Wealthy Affiliate training program.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers 2 websites with their free membership and unlimited websites with the paid membership. This includes hosting and extensive, hands on training on how to create and build your sites with WordPress, which is preferred by most experienced affiliate marketers.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides the best affiliate marketing training that I have found anywhere. They provide task based lessons that are both written and also videos that show step by step, how to complete the tasks. There is also once a week live training and member created training.
- The support at Wealthy Affiliate is phenomenal. You can ask questions and have them answered immediately. You can access the owners at any time through Private message. The amazing community is there 24/7 to answer questions and help where they can. You also can access one on one coaching free of charge.
- Wealthy Affiliate has thousands of successful members that are running their sustainable online businesses and making a full time income. I had the pleasure of interviewing one of the co-owners of Wealthy Affiliate and in the interview he stated that 100% of the members that complete the training and complete all of the tasks outlined in the training, are successful in creating a profitable business! You can see the interview by clicking here.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE starter membership that gives you access to hours of training and a good look into the program. It also includes one on one coaching for the first 7 days of your free membership. You can stay a free member as long as you choose and continue to build your 2 free websites. If you decide to leave, you can take your sites with you.
#2 Site Build It
Site Build it is our second choice for the best affiliate marketing training, however , it is a distant second.
Site Build It did meet most of the criteria above, but fell woefully short when compared to Wealthy Affiliate.
Let's take a closer look at Site Build It.
- Site Build It provides one website and hosting with their paid membership. They do not offer a free membership. They do have training on how to create and build your site
- The affiliate marketing training provided is fairly good, but not nearly as good as Wealthy Affiliate. The training is very long winded and difficult to follow.
- There is a very involved community inside Site Build It that you can access through their forum. I have not been impressed by the support offered by the company itself. Yes, I am a member.
- Site Build It does have some successful members, although judging from the activity in the forums, I believe the membership is declining.
Best Affiliate Marketing Training Program Comparison Chart
Affilorama earns the #3 spot in the best affiliate marketing training programs.
I almost didn't include Affilorama because I am not a big fan of all the upsells that they offer and the training really needs to be updated to reflect the SEO standards of today.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is optimizing your web pages so that they are seen as the most relevant in googles eyes and are including in the search engine rankings.
SEO is constantly changing and affiliate marketing training needs to change with it.
Unfortunately, Affilorama is still teaching some outdated stuff, such as using "spun" articles.
They provide PLR articles for members websites. PLR stands for Private Label Rights, which means that you can take the articles and make them yours, but if Google discovered that the articles on your site were also on another members site, they will de index your site!
It's known as duplicate content and it is a no no!
They also recommend some less than stellar backlinking strategies. Another thing that google has said it does not like.
Affilorama has some excellent training, but there are just too many things that detract from that training.
It is very difficult to succeed in affiliate marketing without the proper training.
As we investigated all of the affiliate marketing training available online today, it quickly became apparent that one training program was infinitely better than the others.
Wealthy Affiliate is by far the best affiliate marketing training program available today.
The other two programs listed above do have some satisfied members, so we felt that we should include them for your consideration.
I hope that you have gained some knowledge from my Best Affiliate Training Programs for Beginners.
Use the links above to do further research and join the program that you are most comfortable with.
If that program is Wealthy Affiliate, I will see you on the inside and offer you my one on one support, to make sure that you are successful!
Please leave your questions and comments on the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Programs for Beginners below.