Long Tail Pro Review and Bonuses!
In this Long Tail Pro review, I am going to show you the pros and cons of this software.
One of the biggest mistakes that I see most bloggers and website owners make is creating content without doing proper keyword research.
Think about it, why would you spend hours creating content that has absolutely no chance of being found?
With a little bit of effort, you can find keywords in your niche that are very easy to rank for and provide you with a steady flow of targeted traffic!
What is Long Tail Pro?
Long Tail Pro is a keyword research tool that was developed by Spencer Haws.
It works by fetching data from google and from Moz to retrieve keywords and uses an algorithm to assign values to the data so that it can be analyzed in order to determine the ease of ranking for the keyword.
It is like the google keyword planner on steroids!
Long Tail Pro provides valuable data that the google planner does not.
As you can see in the image above, Long Tail Pro pulls some of the same data as the google keyword planner, like local searches.
Where this tool really stands out is with its average keyword competitiveness rating. This is a value from 0-100 that illustrates the competitiveness of each keyword.
For the most part, any keyword with a competitiveness rating of 30 or less is fairly easy to rank for.
In the image above, you can see what happens when you click on a keyword.
The keyword expands and shows you the top 10 google results on the left hand side.
In those results, the keyword from each page is highlighted. If the keyword for the page does not match the exact keyword it is ranking for, then you have found a potential keyword!
You would then go to the next column and check the keyword competitiveness score. Anything under 30 is an easy target!
Next, look at the juice links column. When you find the multiple google results with 0 juice links, you have a winner!
If you targeted the keyword in this example with a really good piece of content and proper SEO, you could fairly easily rank for this keyword. Add a couple of links from authority sites and you could dominate this keyword!
I should add that this Long Tail Pro review is of the Platinum version, which I highly recommend.
The platinum version includes the keyword competitiveness rating, which is the most valuable part of this tool.
How does Long Tail Pro stack up against the competition?
As you can see, Long Tail Pro is by far the best keyword research tool available and it is very reasonably priced.
Long Tail Pro Features
- Keyword Research - Quickly find up to 800 keywords for each seed keyword!
- Analyze Competition - View important data from the top 10 google results from each keyword, including proper use of the keyword in the title and meta description, number of backlinks and more!
- Pay Per Click Data - Pulls PPC data from google which allows you to analyze and compare the profitability of each keyword.
- Real Time Filtering - Allows you to filter results by keyword, suggested CPC bid, local and/or global monthly searches, advertiser competition and overall competitiveness.
- Exact Match Domain Check - You can check to see if any of the keywords are available as a domain. You can choose from .com, .net, .org and more!
- Favorites - You can mark keywords as favorites as you analyze and they are then saved under favorites so that you don't lose them!
- Notes - You can click on notes for each keyword and record your thoughts for further analysis later!
- Rank Checker - You can check the rank of any page or your domain right inside Long Tail Pro! It will show you results in google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Export Feature - You can easily export any of the data to a spreadsheet or report.
Who is Long Tail Pro Good For?
Long Tail Pro is a must have tool for anyone that creates content on the internet with the intention of ranking on the first page of google in order to drive traffic to the content.
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Content Creators
- Content Marketers
- Product Creators
- Offline Businesses
I can't imagine anyone spending hours and hours creating content without first doing the research to determine if they can rank for the content. That is a recipe for failure.
Long Tail Pro Review Summary
Product Name: Long Tail Pro
Creator: Spencer Haws
Price: I have made the mistake of posting the price of products before. There will be people reading this Long Tail Pro review years from now and the price will be different. The link above will be automatically updated to show the best price currently available.
Release Date: Long Tail Pro was originally released in 2011.
My Recommendation: I don't see how you can be successful publishing content online without this tool. It would be like a treasure hunter randomly digging holes without any research as to where to find the treasure! I highly Recommend this tool!
While they last!
Please leave comments for my Long Tail Pro review below.