RunClick Review – Honest Review of RunClick Webinar and Video Conferencing Software
Webinars, webcasts and web conferencing have become increasingly more important and necessary in today’s world. In this RunClick Review we will walk you through all of the features of the RunClick Webinar and Video Conferencing Software.
Online business productivity tools like webinars and video conferencing software help businesses to sell products and services online, work together remotely, save time and work more productively. They are also great for the environment as they significantly reduce the need to travel, and provide workers loads of other benefits and advantages, such as making work much more efficient, etc…
Businesses are always looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce expenses, save time and money, work more effectively and move more products and services. Webinars and web meeting tools allow you to do this very easily.
Webinars can boost your business in so many ways. You can use webinars to teach people and promote your products and services, deliver announcements and training to a live audience who can ask you questions and provide you with instant feedback, help users clarify any issues they may have, and reach a worldwide audience of potential customers for your business, events, workshops, services, membership sites, and more.
Additionally, webinars allow you to build new relationships, grow your prospect lists and even create new info products “on the fly” just by recording your sessions and repurposing these as videos, podcasts, presentation slides with transcriptions … even physical products like DVDs.
Webinars, then, are a useful and effective way to do business, promote information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick Review – Video Conferencing Plugin
RunClick Review – Plugin Description
The RunClick webinar software allows you to use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting system, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast application, but it’s not really a web marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure webinar & video conferencing plugin for WordPress that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live online, turn your business presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
Go here to learn more: RunClick
RunClick will integrate perfectly with Wealthy Affiliate.
RunClick Review – Benefits
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your web meetings, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Ongoing Fees
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some services, for example, will charge hundreds of $$$ per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own technology to deliver superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat, run live surveys and share live virtual information with users to increase your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting.
- Make Additional $$$: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from evergreen webinars.
RunClick Review – Features
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that offers a number of features to WordPress users. Here are just a few:
- Easy And Fast To Set Up: Unlike the majority of webinar and video meeting services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly and easily set up in Ready to go to work in very little time.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Stream an unlimited number of webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Webinars work on all kinds of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that lets you capture the contact information of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send each of your registrants reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Selling Options: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and expiring timers let you reveal things like buy buttons, links and polls that appear at specific points in a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they fail to show up. You can add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio & Video: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just click on the “Go” button and begin your broadcast. The software will automatically begin recording everything.
- Control Over Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives plugin users additional replay features like:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the scheduled time period has passed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: Set your replays to display unregistered members, or restrict access to registrants only.
RunClick Review – User Testimonials
Here are a couple of the testimonials and feedback users have published about the RunClick plugin:
“It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
RunClick Review – Plugin Tips
You can instantly create information products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and develop residual streams of income with the RunClick webinar & video conferencing software installed on your website or blog.
The plugin automatically records your presentations, so with a little bit of planning and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little authority in your niche yet, you can easily run webinars featuring invited experts who will answer all of your questions or talk about a specific topic and create most of the information for your webcasts. This gives you high quality content that requires you to have no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick Review – Support
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
“It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the product sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the software developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: RunClick – Webinar Plugin
RunClick Review – Additional Info
For “how to” videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
After a Thorough RunClick Review, We Highly Recommend the Software!
RunClick lets you schedule video conferences and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to deliver support to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Software